"Very nice hospital"

About: Peterborough City Hospital

My son is regularly seen at the Children's Rainforest Outpatients. One of the reception staff are a bit rude but all the nurses and the consultant are fantastic, they have done everything in their power to help my son and also discussed everything thoroughly with us. It is a lovely unit and everyone is wonderful. They all do a fantastic job and make children feel at ease. The hospital is clean and friendly.

Response from Lesley Crosby, Deputy Chief Nurse, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback following your visit to Rainforest. I will ensure your comments regarding the receptionist are fed back to the department manager and I would like to apologise for any distress caused to you or your family.

Thank you however for your kind comments regarding the other staff and I know that your comments will be appreciated by the staff.

Once again thank you for your feedback.

Response from Peterborough City Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to make these positive comments about your experience of our Rainforest department at Peterborough City Hospital. We will ensure that all your comments are passed on to the relevant staff and department.

We take all comments from patients and visitors seriously and strive to ensure that we use them to continuously improve patient experiences.