"Urology Dept - 1st class treatment and care"

About: Doncaster Royal Infirmary

Good team of Consultants, Doctors, excellent nursing and friendly domestic staff. Food OK and always a sandwich if nothing hot you fancy. Staff could hardly do more. Ten days in total with not a single complaint from any patient, only praise, appreciation and thanks - OK we did have a mumble about the tea, I'm sure questions will be asked in parliament about that.

5 or 6 visits to Uro out-patients so far, usually run close to time, quite late once, early once, I'll settle for that.

The park and ride is smashing, (dunno about race days) has always been on time and couldn't be easier. I fail to see how anyone can complain about that.

Response from Doncaster Royal Infirmary

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're delighted to hear you found the care so good and have passed on your comments to all the staff involved, including the medical team, the nursing staff and the domestics. We're also glad you find the park-and-ride service handy. We're conscious that parking is limited on-site at DRI so are keen to make it easier for patients and visitors to get there with the park-and-ride and the free shuttle services between our hospitals. Once again, thanks for your feedback.