"Recently discharged from kitkstone and overeater 2..."

About: West Cumberland Hospital

I can not thank the staff at west cumberland hospital enough. 1st i was admitted to kirkstone ward, after a very traumatic experience. The staff went above and beyond with there care for me, and really helped me to deal with my situation whilst keeping me as pain free as possible. After being released i was readmitted for emergency surgery again fantastic staff in a&e, theatre and overwater 2 ward. Throughout the whole process i never spend morw than a few mins alone, which helped grately as i was petrified. The satff were kind, caring, and constantly reasurring me that everything that was happening to me was normal. From the bottom of my heart thank you to every memebrr of staff at west cumbrrland hospital that helped me through my ordeal.

Response from West Cumberland Hospital

Dear Ms Jones

A recent audit of the Trust responses on this website has identified that we did not respond to your comment in an appropriate timeframe.

Please accept our apologies for this error.

Many thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts and again, apologies that we failed to respond at the time.

Best regards,