"Celia Blakey Unit, Wiliam Harvey Hospital, Ashford..."

About: William Harvey Hospital

I had an appointment at the Celia Blakey Unit for a short procedure to have a mole removed from my forehead. The waiting area was very quiet, calm and clean and the reception staff were extremely polite and very professional. Timekeeping was excellent. The procedure, any complications that might result from it and aftercare instuctions were explained to me and was I was given ample opportunity to ask any questions. All the medical staff were caring and acted in a most professional manner.

To sum up - a quiet oasis in a very busy hospital.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am glad you had such a good experience of our service, we are very proud of our staff who aim to provide safe and effective care in a calm environment. I will feedback your comments to the team.

Hope you are fully recovered from your procedure.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for your extremely helpful and positive feedback. This will be logged and used for training purposes and fedback to the staff involved.