"consultant appointment"

About: Lydney & District Hospital Site

I arrived on time for my appointment with the consultant. I was called into the consulting room within a matter of minutes so had to wait no time at all. The staff were friendly and welcoming and the waiting room was pleasant and comfortable with plenty of advice and support on noticeboards for patients. The consultant was extremely reassuring and put me at ease. She offered me plenty of explanations, both with my symptoms and procedure which i was to have. I felt that she was completely listening to me and that i wasnt just another "number".

Easy to park, very pleasant out of town views, small enough to be personal and big enough to care. As far as possible I will always request Lydney hospital for appointments and follow-ups and for any surgical procedure which may be necessary. Thank you Lydney!!!!

Response from Lydney & District Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're pleased to hear that you were happy with the service and staff at Lydney & District Hospital and the treatment you received. Your comments have been shared with the team. Best wishes, The team at Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust