"Always first class care for me"

About: Sunderland Royal Hospital

I had never been in a hospital, even born at home, until I had a heart attack five years ago. 16/06/07 ferried by ambulance in the early hours to A&E, I can only remember being thankful that I was finally being taken care of. The nurses and doctors in Intensive care and whichever else wards I was placed in were excellent throughout, and some!

At Sunderland Royal and indeed, at the Eye Infirmary, I have had to make lots of visits for various health reasons and scans. I have received a polite and courteous welcome on all occasions by all staff there, and the treatment for my various ills has been superb and a credit to the NHS..

This hospital, in my humble heartop opinion, though not perfect is a credit to the health profession. They've kept me in relatively good shape for the past five and a half years (any bad shape is purely down to yours truly) and I would heartily recommend these good people and their hosptal without heasitation. In short 9.9/10 Thank You Royal.

Response from Sunderland Royal Hospital

Thank you so much for your comments, they are very much appreciated by the staff here at the hospital.