"Patient Feedback Challenge, Rowan 2, Highbury Hospital"

About: High Hospital; Rowan 2

(as a volunteer/advocate),

Tea Trolley

This week with the trolley we tried something different; instead of sitting with the ladies individually we open up the topic of the feedback challenge and asked the ladies if they could say anything to the staff or improve the way in anyway what they would do. I explained to them that I would note down everything that they said and post it onto Patient Opinion.

Below are the comments, I'll be posting more over the coming weeks

The ward is wonderful though, they don’t mind when visitors come, if they can accommodate them they will! Staff can be really supportive they always let you use the phone. They never say no.

Response from Ruth Gadd, Acting Service Manager , City Crisis Team, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS trust

Thanks for these positive comments, I'm very proud of the team on Rowan 2 and I will feed these comments back.

Great to hear the Rowan 2 team are so supportive, thank you for the work you are doing as a volunteer. It makes such a difference to patients lives and experiences when we can improve services based on feedback.

Jane