"Cataract operation 26/01/13-review 21/02/13"

About: Manchester Royal Eye Hospital

I want to record my total satisfaction with my treatment on both occasions. The staff at Nell Lane, from reception to nursing to surgeon, were exemplary. They were helpful, courteous and my appointments were speedy and efficient.

I would award the department a five-star rating.

Thank you very much NHS.

Kathleen Cozens

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Manchester Royal Eye Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices / Patient Opinion website regarding your care at the Withington Cataract Centre. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was reassuring to hear that you thought that you received a five star service. I can assure you that we have passed on your kind thoughts to all the team at the Withington Cataract Centre. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust