"Cardiology Department"

About: Barnsley Hospital

I wish to express my sincere gratitude to the Consultant and his staff for the excellent service provided by the Cardiology Department during my recent treatment.

The Consultanti and his staff have unfailingly demonstrated the highest standards of civility, patience, courtesy and friendliness.

I have the greatest respect and admiration for the highly professional approach demonstrated by every member of the department. I have been treated well and hope that I have been a patient patient.

Neil Semley.

Response from Jill Pell, Head of Patient Experience, Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Mr Semley - thank you so much for providing this positive feedback on the care you have received from our Consultant and his staff following your attendance at our cardiology department. Our staff will be delighted to receive your comments and we are always keen to receive feedback from our patients.

If you would like to learn more about opportunities for patients to become involved in the work of the hospital please do not hesitate to contact us in the PALS/Patient Experience Team on 01226 432430 or email: barnsleypals@nhs.net.

Response from Barnsley Hospital

Dear Neil, thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback on NHS Choices. We were delighted to hear that you had an excellent service at our Cardiology Department.