"Knee Arthroscopy / Day Surgery"

About: Rotherham Hospital

I was made to feel very welcome throughout my time on the unite from reception and all nursing staff were friendly but very professional.The Consultant and the Anaesthetist were very clear about explaining what would happen to me.The operating staff put me at ease as did the recovery room staff.

I would say it was a very good experience for me with excellent treatment care I would like to thank all of the staff I had contact with on the day

Response from Grace Oldfield, Patient Involvement Manager, Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

With best wishes,

Grace

Response from Rotherham Hospital

Dear williamm ellis, thank you for your posting. We appreciate patient feedback and are pleased to learn you had such a positive experience of our services. Please be assured that staff will be informed of your kind comments. With best wishes, Grace Please accept our sincere apologies for the significant delay in your receipt of our response. This response to your comment was published via the Patient Opinion website (www.patientopinion.org.uk) on 12/03/13. However, certain factors within the responses process have recently become known to us and subsequently highlighted that our response has not been received by you. Please be assured that the appropriate actions have been taken to ensure this does not happen again in future.