"Nervous outpatient"

About: Newark Hospital

I recently attended two clinics and was extremely nervous and embarrassed. However, everyone I met, from doctors to volunteers, was so very kind that I was soon at ease. I was very well looked after by people who were skilled and very caring.

This is a very professional place that has not lost the friendliness and family feeling essential for the positivity of those who are ill. The best indicator overall is the way busy people smile and greet you as they pass in corridor.

Should I have any health difficulties again, I hope I can return to Newark for treatment required.

Response from Newark Hospital

Thank you for posting a comment on the NHS Choices Website. Your kind comments are very much appreciated by all staff and volunteers. Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us:

By e-mail – Pals.nwk@sfh-tr.nhs.uk

By telephone – 01636 - 685692 (answer service available)

By post – PALS, Customer Services, Newark Hospital, Boundary Road, Newark, Notts., NG24 4AG.

You can also call in to see us as we operate a drop-in service. The department is located in the main entrance of the hospital.

For information our opening times are Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) from 8.30am to 5.00pm.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service Team