"Care and consideration"

About: The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

I have been attending the Tunbridge Wells Hospital both as an outpatient and in patient for two years now. I have an ongoing problem with my bowels and all the staff, Consultants, Nursing Staff and administrators have been excellent in every way, and they treated me with the utmost respect (I am 79 years old). I do not have a serious problem but they have done everything and are continuing to help me in every possible way. I have nothing but praise for the NHS and feel that they are extremely overworked and short of staff. I also had a fall and was taken to the A & E department and again was dealt with quickly and efficiently and with compassion.

Response from The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experiences at The Tunbridge Wells Hospital at Pembury. We will ensure that your comments are passed on to the appropriate departments. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at mtwpals@nhs.net or telephone 01892 632953, Kind regards, Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust.