"Fantastic support in a relaxed environment"

About: New Forest Birth Centre

Following the birth of my second baby at Winchester hospital I was recommended the new forest birth centre for support with breast feeding. I had struggled with feeding my first child.

We felt welcome as soon as we arrived and was shown to our bed. It was on a ward, but it felt more like a private room. It was lovely and clean and we felt relaxed straight away.

The team provided support round the clock and gave me lots of good advice about breast feeding. I literally buzzed for help for each feed and someone would pop in to help.

The meals are served in a communal dining/lounge room. This was great as it was good to share experiences with other new mums. It was reassuring to know that I was not alone in finding breast feeding difficult.

I would really recommend this centre for giving birth as it is in a fantastic setting, with great staff and the support following birth is really amazing.

Response from New Forest Birth Centre

I am pleased that you have positively rated your experience at the New Forest Birth Centre and thank you for recommending the service.