"Care and treatment in Renal Care"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

Once again I am writing in praise of the consultants and nurses at Russells Hall Hospital, this time in Renal Care.

My husband needed a kidney biopsy urgently. We were contacted by telephone, no waiting for letters, and the procedure took place two days later. The consultant explained the procedure to us both with perfect clarity and consideration. After the procedure, which was expertly carried out, I was allowed to stay in the ward with my husband until his discharge that evening.

My husband was also contacted the next evening by the consultant himself with the results. We were so impressed with the speed with which the results were obtained and with the consultant himself passing them on.

We cannot thank the staff enough for their expertise and kindness.

Judith

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you so much for posting your comments about the care your husband received in the Urology Department. We do aim to offer all our patients the very possible care and we are delighted by your praise of our renal team, and especially your husband’s consultant. We will ensure your feedback is passed on to them.