"Manners ? isn't that the First thing we learn ?"

About: Sunderland Royal Hospital

If we are ill and incoherant , does it drop our status in society from human to piece of meat ? Staff talking to each other as though your not there ? Staff on Google , and Facebook on computers on the Ward , whilst bells for patients are going off . Only to be told someone will come soon I'm on my break ? .....I'd rather not be treated in sunderland Hospital . The last time I was in A+E one of the Doctors Brought a dog into the Treatment area to show staff. If I had a photo I would have sent it to the Papers . Disgrace. A few ill trained people can let the entire team down .......I hope I have demonstrated in this review how deadly it can be to reputation , when these individuals shirk responsibility and let the team down . I hope it improves , because I for one will be watching out for anymore major faults in this service ......but for now I will Continue to fill out my application forms for BUPA.

Response from Sunderland Royal Hospital

Thank you for your comments on the service you have received from our hospital. We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience of care at our hospital. We would like to fully investigate the circumstances of your care and would be grateful if you could email us on corporate.affairs@chsft.nhs.uk so that we can follow up your comment. We would point out that we have a strict electronic security in place within the Trust and Facebook is not accessible from any of networked computers, therefore further information would be very useful to us.