"I don't think the reorganisation has changed anything"

About: Adult mental health (Southwark) Patient Opinion

I feel like there is an endless cycle of disregard and discharges.

In my opinion the reorganisation of the community mental health care service hasn't changed a thing. Same people. Same attitude. Same end result no help after trying for nearly 4 years. I believe complaining just makes things worse. I think it is joke.

As is this poorly designed questionnaire which only kinda works in Internet Explorer and if you add any fields to your summary it hides the button to complete the form. Genius.

Response from James Munro, Chief executive, Patient Opinion

Hi there Snafu

I read your posting and can see you're frustrated.

I'm the person responsible for building this web site (Patient Opinion) - I'm not a part of the NHS. It sounds like you had some problems with using the website and there might be something we need to fix to make it work better.

If you are able to, let me know a bit more about the problems you ran into using the web site and I'll see if we can improve matters.

Apologies for the frustrating experience.

best wishes

James

Response from Bill Berry, Patient Experience Manager, Patient Public Involvement Team Organisation and Community Directorate, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust

Dear SNAFUacronymcatcher

Thank you for taking the time post. I'm sorry you ahve been frustrated trying to access our services. In order to respond to the issues you have raised it would be helpful for me to have a little more information. It would be helpful if you tell me the name of the service you referring to. You can do this online or you can call or email me on bill.berry@slam.nhs.uk, Mob: 07791152641. Once I have this information I can then ensure respond appropriately.

Bill