"Day Theatre 13th February 2013"

About: Grantham & District Hospital

I had day theatre yesterday, and I was highly impressed with all aspects of this hospital in which I was involved. The nursing staff were very caring and friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. When my pre-arranged transport home did not turn up (Thanks NSL Care- not!) they were very helpful and supportive.

The surgical team was also great as well. They made me feel very calm and relaxed and they were well organised. Everybody greeted me and introduced themselves and their role in the procedure to me.

Two great teams, who work well together.

Thank you for yesterday - I am walking better already!

Helen Curtis

Dear Helen - thank you so much for leaving your feedback; I have passed this onto the teams and I know they will be delighted!

I am really pleased that everything went so well and that you are on the road to recovery! Thank you again.

Response from Grantham & District Hospital