"Great experience at East Surrey - you did the NHS proud!"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I attended East Surrey Hospital for day surgery for me knee (ACL replacement). I have to say that at every stage of my day the staff of the hospital were fantastic. Friendly, caring, knowledgeable and constantly made me feel like I was their priority. I would particularly like to recognise Sarah in POPPA who I spent most of the day with. She was brilliant and did everything she could to make my stay "comfortable".

Overall I don't think it would be possible to present a better case for why the NHS should be left alone by the current government. The care and treatment I received for a fairly minor procedure was amazing, private medicine would be pushed hard to match it. Many thanks to everyone I met, you are a credit to your hospital and the NHS.

Response from Susan Aitkenhead, Chief Nurse, Executive Team, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Jake

Many thanks for taking the time to give us such positive feedback. I will ensure that I feed back to the teams and Sarah in particular, I am sure they will be delighted to hear your kind words.

Can I wish you well with your recovery and thank you again.

Kind Regards