"Neurology Department"

About: Watford General Hospital

I have been under the care of the Neurology department for the past 4 years and attend regularly for appointments.

I am always treated with the upmost respect, and feel any concerns I have about my condition are always addressed accordingly.

This morning I accompanied my friend for an appointment in the Neurology appointment. She had a choice of various hospitals but I encouraged her to attend Watford general and she is very glad she did. Although a different consultant to mine, she was equally happy with how the appointment went.

Thank you for the wonderful care.

Response from Watford General Hospital

Thank you for sharing your generous feedback of yours and your friend’s care with our Neurology department over the last few years. We're glad to hear that your experiences with us have been what you should expect. We're pleased to hear our team did have done all they could to be efficient and cater for your needs, which reflects the positive comments we’ve received on the team in the past. We will, of course, pass on your comments to them. They will undoubtedly be delighted to receive them!