"Cardiology"

About: Grantham & District Hospital

I have consistently found the nursing staff to be caring and attentive. Also, generally, the cleaning staff worked hard to maintain a level of cleanliness, despite the often shabby conditions of the ward infrastructure.

IUnfortunately I would have to describe the level of competence displayed by the majority of the doctors, particularly in cardiology, terrifyingly poor.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and for the kind comments about the nursing and domestic staff.

I am sorry, however to hear your views about the doctors; perhaps you would like to contact me directly at jennie.negus@ulh.nhs.uk so that I can understand a little more and discuss with our cardiology team? Thank you again.

Response from Grantham & District Hospital