"Birmingham Womens Hospital"

About: Birmingham Women's Hospital / Gynaecology

Plenty of parking at the hospital and clear signs. On arrival found the Gynae Out Patient department easily and used a self booking screen to check in.

On the dot at 2.30pm I was called in by Miss Aberdin who was very polite and extremely thorough and made me feel completely at ease. She explained all my options and what the processes involved.

The young assistant who helped was also very cheery and polite and made me feel very comfortable and safe. I left feeling reassured.

I was even able to go to the check in desk and re-book my next appointment when it suited me.

Response from Birmingham Women's NHS Foundation Trust

Hi

Just a note to thank you for your comments, it is always useful to receive feedback and it's great to hear that you had a good experience with us.

With best wishes,

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank your for your positive comments relating to your experience following your referral via TRAQS.

As many patients choose to be seen at providers other than local hospitals it is helpful for the team to hear of experiences relating to other hospitals.

How lovely to hear such that you had such a positive experience at the hospital of your Choice.

Thank you again for taking the time and trouble to respond to our request for feedback.

Response from Birmingham Women's Hospital

Many thanks for your comments. Just to let you know your feedback has been forwarded to the Gynaecology Team. We are always keen to receive patient feedback and really value comments about our services. With kind regards, Birmingham Women's Hospital.