"Excellent Care"

About: Hillingdon Hospital

I was seen in the A&E Department after experiencing chest pains. The staff were very professional, very attentive and provided me with excellent care. Fortunately, I was able to be discharged later that day, feeling very much reassured by the care I had received.

The professionalism on display throughout my stay was first rate and there was a constant process of cleaning going on throughout.

The following day, when I needed to obtain copies of all the test results, the staff were very helpful and had everything waiting for me as soon as I arrived.

Hillingdon Hospital and its staff are a shining example of the very best of the NHS. the staff are a credit to their profession.

Response from Hillingdon Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, it is always valuable to hear where we are performing well; by highlighting this to staff we can ensure we strive to maintain the high quality care you received. Positive comments are extremely motivational for staff; your feedback will be shared directly with the staff . With thanks