"very nice"

About: Milton Keynes Hospital

I have been a wary patient having heard of MK Hospital so post surgery, my ’thank you’ speech to :

1. The nurses It showed how well they had been trained and also, no amount of salary buys that sort of care.

they have humour and it helps.

3. One nurse!

4. The process – I found it systematic and the way tests were performed to rule out other issues.

5. The anaesthesist and the nurses – and others.

Last but not least, my doctor. He is firm and confident, which is what a negative and wary patient like me was looking for. And he knows when to shut the patient up i.e. when I was becoming too fussy. Also, he performed a really difficult operation, told me about it and this honesty I treasure. One likes to know what soldiers we all have been.

Response from Milton Keynes Hospital

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding the Gynaecology Department at the hospital. It is always very much appreciated by staff when patients and their families take the time to give feedback on their experience and your comments will be shared with all staff involved. Milton Keynes Hospital would like to apologise for the length of time it has taken to reply. Thank you.