"Lost blood test results"

About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

The blood sciences department at the hospital lost my husband's blood test results and wouldn't answer any of our questions; when we called they were rude and unapologetic.

We have always had an excellent experience at Kings in the past, but never needed the services of the Blood Sciences Department.

Response from Cathy Varley, PALS Manager, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

I am sorry to hear that blood sample/tests were recently lost and that laboratoty staff were rude and unhelpful. If we can offer any additional assistance or investigate how this occurred please do not hesitate to contact us. kch-tr.pals@nhs.net 0203 299 3601.

Response from King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

Firstly, please accept my apologies for not responding to your comment about King's College Hospital earlier. I am very sorry to hear about your experience of our blood sciences department and its staff and will ensure that your comments are passed onto the staff. If you experience any further difficulties please do contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service who will be happy to help and assist in resolving any issues you might have. You can either email them on kch-tr.pals@nhs.net or phone 020 3299 3601. Thank you once again for taking the time to comment.