"Podiatry dept"

About: Rochdale Infirmary

I have been attending the podiatry dept at this fantastic hospital for more than 2 years. The care and the help I have had has been invaluable.I was very,very sad to see,on my last visit,that this department has been closed down and now we will be referred to orthopaedic surgeons. I feel that surgeons always recommend operations whereas the podiatrists try to find other solutions...I fear I will never get the excellent treatment I had at Rochdale and I want to take this opportunity to thank all who were involved in caring for me...sadly the podiatrist who helped me the most won't see this as he had to leave thehospital due to the closure of his department.

Response from Rochdale Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your visits to the orthopaedic department at Rochdale hospital.

We are very pleased to hear you have been happy with the service we have provided for you in the past and hope any future use of our services will be as positive.

We will forward your comments to the department manager who will share them with the team.