"my visits on wharncliffe ward"

About: Rotherham Hospital

I have had a close member of my family on wharncliffe ward for 8 wks, having read the last story about this ward i would like to say me and my family would like to thank all the staff on this ward for the brilliant care our mum and nan has received while been on this ward, the staff have been thoughtful caring and friendly to us all. In 8 wks we have gone every afternoon and every night visit and also have done a lot of all night stays, where we have been given our own room, which has been brilliant having been able to make a drink anytime, grab some sleep and even get showered. In all this time I've spent on the ward i have nothing but admiration for the staff for the way they have looked after all the patients. Everyone of them has been brilliant and nothing has been too much trouble for them. Thank you very much.

Response from Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for posting your opinion on the site.

It really is nice to receive such praise and we hope that we can continue to provide this level of service to all our patients. We will of course ensure that the staff on the ward are made aware of your kind comments.