"in 3 physio visits my problems have been resolved"

About: Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust / Community physiotherapy

Had to attend physio for neck and shoulder problem. The staff were quick and efficient and Jo ws very pleasant. In 3 or 4 visits my problems appear to have been solved.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to let us know how your treatment journey has progressed.

How lovely to hear that after such a short treatment you are already feeling the benefits

Thank you again for your kind comments.

Response from Soma Moulik, PALS/FOI/Complaints Manager, Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust

Dear Service User

Many thanks for taking the time to share your story on Patient Opinion.

It is heartening to know that you have already started to feel better within 3 to 4 visits and have experienced the benefits of Physiotherapy. Thank you for your very kind words about the service that you received from the Community physiotherapists, particularly from Jo. I will pass your compliments to Jo, the team and to their Manager. We value your feedback as this helps us identify areas of improvement so that we are able to provide an even better service to our patients.

Can I take this opportunity to thank you once again for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Soma Moulik