"Lack of communication and support in crisis."

About: St Peter's Hospital (Chertsey)

Lake House Mental Health Team - When I went into crisis before Christmas there was no help from the Lake House Team, I did call the Crisis line as they are the out of hours team which are fantastic to call, they made me feel like I was listened to, I have also contacted Thames Dock out of hours service and they were also fantastic, however there is a complete lack of communication between the Lake House Team and my GP, the Lake House Team keep advising me to go and see my GP, I would go and visit my GP only to be told to go back to the Lake House Team. I am being passed from pillar to post when I ask for help no-one is helping. They seem to be withholding medication due to my condition.

Mental health is still being treated differently than a physical condition.

Response from St Peter's Hospital

Unfortunately the services you are referring to are not actually provided by Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals.

The Lake House Mental Health Team is part of Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and we have forwarded your comments to them. If you would like to discuss it further please contact their Patient Advice and Liaison Service on 01372 216203.