"Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the staff who helped me yesterday at the Day Care Centre. Everything went according to plan and everyone was very friendly, reassuring and helpful. Especially as they were very busy and had lots of people to attend to, they made my day go smoothly. Since my last operation 6 years ago there have been changes in the medication offered and nasal packing which is a far improvement on my last 3 experiences so all in all a good conclusion and hardly any after effects from the anesthetic too. Many thanks once again. Also a big thank you to NSL Care Services who arranged transport both to and from the hospital for me, which was a massive help as I would have struggled to get there without them.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback; it is very valuable to us and I know the team on day care will be delighted to read it too.

I am really pleased all went so well for you and I hope you are making a good recovery.

Take care and thank you again.

Response from Pilgrim Hospital

team on day care will be delighted to read it too.

Take care and thank you again.