"I was worried before but not anymore"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / CHLASP Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training

Market research services Halifax: I had a problem that I couldn't talk to anyone about, and felt really comfortable talking to the ladies, they made me feel extremely able to do this, and gave me great advice.

I was worried before but not anymore.

I wish this could be a regular visit

Response from Liz Clough, Co-ordinator for Cervical Screening Mentors, CHLASP!, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Melanie111

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Patient Opinion. Your words are extremley powerful in helping us, and those who plan how to deliver health care services to understand how important getting our approach right is to young people.

Our team have worked very hard to meet specific awards to make sure we are YOUNG PEOPLE FRIENDLY- the best way of testing whether we are or not is when young people test us out. Clearly Dawn and Sue's approach worked very well for you, I'm really pleased, I will be letting them know what you think.

Please don't feel alone again with a problem, please call us on 01484 481030 for a very friendly response and we will help you to get sorted.

Thanks again, take care