"Everyone was so friendly and kind"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Shoulders, Knees & Feet (muscles & bones)

S. Spratt looked at my foot. He explained clearly the issues so I understood and felt really calm.

I’d go as far as to say that I really enjoyed my time at Mount Gould. Everyone was so friendly and kind - please encourage them for their good work. Even the lady in the cafe had me grinning!

Mr Spratt was awesome, I want more problems with my feet so I can go back! ! Thanks - looking forward to my next appointment! ! : ) I felt really valued.

Response from Neil Parsons, Business Manager , Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear Kite394

Thank you for your positive feedback about your experience at our Foot and Ankle service, we are glad that you felt valued at the appointment and your found the facilities at Mount Gould Local Care Centre good.

I have shared your feedback with all the team, I am sure they will find your feedback very helpful and inspire them to continue to provide a great service.

Many thanks