"Medical Problem Issue"

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

I saw somebody about COPD problems the hospital staff were helpful with the emergency part of the problem but the first aid part of the problem was not dealt with satisfactory.

I came for this as I was coughing blood and this worried me but initially I was advised not to worry about it.

Response from Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your feedback. We were pleased you found our staff helpful in your recent emergency and are glad you had a positive experience. Regarding your continued concern over the diagnosis perhaps you would like to give me a call to discuss this further. My name is Sue McNiven. My telephone number is 01295 229259 (I will happily call you back). Alternatively, you might find it easier to email me at sue.mcniven@ouh.nhs.uk.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent experience at the emergency department at the John Radcliffe Hospital. My name is Sue McNiven and I would be happy to talk with you regarding your experience. Perhaps you would be kind enough to call me on 01295 229259 (I will happily call you back). Alternatively, you may wish to email me at sue.mcniven@ouh.nhs.uk. In the meantime, we hope you are progressing well and look forward to hearing from you.