"Doctor was superb. A breath of fresh air"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Shoulders, Knees & Feet (muscles & bones)

On arrival at the Mount Gould Local Care Centre I was directed to the right reception desk. The check in lady was efficient and friendly. I was directed to the waiting area. I was greeted by Dr Giles for my appointment; he was very friendly and welcoming. I cannot speak highly enough of the service I received. Dr Giles was superb and a breath of fresh air compared to a recent experience at my local surgery with a locum doctor who treated me as a huge inconvenience. Dr Giles listened, advised and I was able to get a referral to get my problem sorted (hopefully)

Response from Neil Parsons, Business Manager , Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear Echo719

Thank you for your feedback regarding your appointment with Dr Giles at Mount Gould Local Care Centre, I'm glad you found the experience a positive one, Sentinel endeavour to provide patient centre services where we involve patients in their care and explain their condition in a way that helps the patient move forward with their diagnosis.

Your feedback has been shared with Dr Giles and the team

Many thanks