"A&E"

About: Chelsea & Westminster Hospital

I attended A&E at C&W and would like to say the lady at reception was lovely as was the triage nurse, very kind. Sadly the same could not be said about the female Dr I saw. I waited an hour and a half for her to completely dismiss my symptoms. Apart from being dismissive, she was too abrupt and her communication skills were dreadful. I hope she never finds herself on the other side, she would realise how unpleasant it is to be in pain and to be spoken to like that. Terrible attitude.

Response from Sian Nelson, Membership and Engagement Manager, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for praising the reception staff at A&E. However I am so sorry to hear that the rest of you experience was unsatisfactory.

We are working with staff to promote the trust's values of kindness, excellence, safety and respectful care. I will pass your comments back to the relevant staff in A&E who will take your comments on board.

Response from Chelsea & Westminster Hospital