"helpful but took a long time to get through to a doctor"

About: Harmoni / NHS 111

They were helpful but it took a long time to get through to a doctor. I was suffering with a terrible cough and had a chest infection. They kept asking me irrelevant questions and I had to spell my surname 4 different times. The doctor was fine.

Response from Amanda Mayo, NHS 111 Service Director, Harmoni

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences with NHS111. The questions may seem irrelevant however it important that they are asked as they exclude any life threatening condition and allow us to identify where the best place of care is for each caller.

I would be very happy to investigate the experience you recieved further however in order for me to be able to do this and provide you with detailed feedback I would need to ask you to email your full name, date of birth and date that you contacted the service to harmoni.feedback111@nhs.net.

Feedback of this nature is important to us to help us improve the service that we provide to our callers.

Response from Amanda Mayo, NHS 111 Service Director, Harmoni

Apologies.....please provide the details above to harmoni111.feedback@nhs.net (the above email address is incorrect)