"Two very friendly ladies"

About: Kirklees Sexual Health / Kirklees Sexual Health Outreach

Came for CHLASP test.

Seen two very friendly ladies, think it is a great service, more days would be good.

Response from Liz Clough, Co-ordinator for Cervical Screening Mentors, CHLASP!, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Trevor222

Thank you for spending time telling us what you think through Patient Opinion. We really value the comments sent in and they make a difference in how we use our time to support young people to get information, advice and access to services.

I'm glad you felt the team were friendly, you were able to get a test and that you find this way of offereing serviecs suits you. So we can visit as many places as possible we do have to share the visits around but we are available in between visits by phone to offer advice and support and guide you to services -our telephone is 01484 481 030.

You can also follow us on Facebook - CHLASP NHS and Twitter @CHLASP and @CHLASPtraining where we let you know where we are going and when we are next visiting services, I hope this is helpful. I will inform the team about your comments, thank you again

Liz