"Change for Life Meal Mixer - fabulous free gift for life"

About: Health Partnerships Specialist services / Nutrition & dietetics

I was told about the Change for Life Meal Mixer by a dietitian, and as it was free thought I had nothing to lose by sending for it (through www. eatwellnotts. nhs. uk). It has arrived today, and I absolutely love it! It's bright and colourful, with a calendar on the back, a fabulous mix and match menu system and so many great meals. It's hard to choose, but I think my ideal day would be bangers on toast, spiced chicken and vegetable soups and bang tasty chicken drummers or meat free cottage pie. I'm not always the best cook (I do enjoy cooking but it doesn't always turn out how I think it will), but these recipes have clear step by step instructions and are not difficult. I want to get fit and have a few pounds to lose, so it's great to be able to make meals for the whole family and not just for me.

And as if that wasn't enough, I also got a load of money off vouchers, including a free 2 litre bottle of Cravendale milk. What more could I want? !

Thanks for letting me into this 'big secret', I'll be sure to share it...

Response from Sophy Parkin, General Manager for Specialist Services, Health Partnerships

Thank you for the positive comments about your change4life meal mixer. It is great that there are some meals that are already inspiring you to think about cooking for both you and your family. Hopefully everyone within the family will enjoy sampling them.

Good luck with trying them and with the healthy lifestyle changes you are looking to make.