"Ent appointment"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

I had an appointment with an ENT consultant to discuss my continuing hearing loss in November. I was sent for tests and I am still waiting for a follow up appointment nearly 3 months later! Not impressed.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you, Liz, for your feedback about our ENT service. We are sorry you have waited three months for your follow up appointment. We are very happy to look into your concerns further but we would need to review your case notes. If you would like us to do this, please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on free phone 0800 0730510 who will arrange a meeting for you with our medical service head for ENT.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust