"Midwifery care"

About: Bridgnorth Hospital

I transfered back to Bridgnorth Midwifery unit after giving birth at Shrewsbury hospital. The midwifes and health care assistants provided outstanding care, compassion and support. The ward was extremely clean and the food was lovely. I have recommended this hospital to friends and family and will continue to do so.

Response from Soma Moulik, PALS/FOI/Complaints Manager, Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust

Dear Service User

Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to your feedback. Due to a technical problem, the Trust was not alerted to your story and only became aware of it yesterday.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story on Patient Opinion, we really appreciate it.

We are pleased to know that you were happy with the care you received at Bridgnorth hospital and that you felt the compassion, care and support that you received from staff was 'outstanding'. Thank you for your kind words and also for recommending friends and family to our hospital.

Your feedback is really valuable and helps us to improve services for our patients. Please continue to give your feedback/suggestion/comment about our services to help us enhance our patient experience.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to give us your compliments.

Soma Moulik