"Visit today for X-Ray"

About: Frimley Park Hospital (Frimley)

I have had 2 bad experiences at Frimley Park in the past when I stayed in for operations. However, today made up for it when my Doctor sent me along this morning for an X-Ray. From the smiling helpful receptionist in the main reception area to the equally smiling and helpful receptionist in the the X-Ray department. I only had to wait 40 minutes and the Radiologist was very friendly and efficient, all of these factors made my visit very pleasant.

I am sure you are all used to hearing the bad things, so thought it was about time you heard the good things just for a change.

Response from Frimley Park Hospital

Dear Val Rowland. Thank you for taking time to recount your experiences on NHS Choices. We are very pleased that your most recent visit was a good experience and that you found our staff to be helpful and friendly. However we are sorry of your earlier experiences were not so good. We will bring your post to the attention of radiology staff and trust that in future you will continue to find our staff to be friendly and positive.