"Well Organised and Courteous"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

I visited the hospital as an Outpatient for an ECG today. The process ran like clockwork, the instructions, directions and signs were clear and I was seen exactly at my appointment time. The nurse that I saw could not have been any more courteous, respectful, helpful or pleasant. She explained the process to me clearly and made me feel very comfortable and at ease. The waiting area was spotless and well organised, the staff communicated clearly and pleasantly with one-another. Thank you to all involved.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your positive feedback about your ECG at Russells Hall Hospital. Staff will be delighted that you had such a positive experience as they work hard to give patients the best possible care. We will be sure to pass your comments on to them.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital