"fracture and xray dept"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I would like to thank all staff working in these depts . both myself and my wife have required treatment this year and I would commend all the staff for their efficiency and competency in carrying out their tasks all of it done with a caring and cheerful attitude.

These departments are some of the busiest at this time of the year But these two departments shone as stars and we are very appreciative of their services .

A GREAT BIG THANK-YOU TO YOU ALL

Response from Julie Pearce, Chief Nurse + Director of Quality + Operations, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust We are preparing to make a change

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are always pleased to hear when our staff have provided excellent care with kindness and attention to detail.

You are right, the fracture clinics are always very busy at this time of year, and so I will let staff know how much you appreciated the service.

I hope you are making a full recovery.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for your kind words and comments. I can assure you that they will be fedback to the staff from the areas and recorded on our Trust Database.