"Minor injures very good but my details incorrect"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital / Minor injuries unit

The service at RJAH was excellent when compared with RSH.

The back up of minor injuries is also very good but my phone number was out of date in you system by two years which I find confusing as I am an NHS employee.

All the best.

Response from Soma Moulik, PALS/FOI/Complaints Manager, Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust

Dear Service user

Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to your feedback. Due to a technical issue, the Trust was not alerted to your story until yesterday.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story on Patient Opinion.

It is pleasing to know that you received 'excellent' care from our Minor Injuries Unit at Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital (RJAH). Many thanks for your kind words, I will share this with the staff who provide this service at RJAH and also with the Manager of the Service.

I am sorry that your current phone number was not on the system and can only apologise. It is important that we have correct patient details, therefore I will be more than happy to look into this for you and also ensure that your telephone number is amended. If you wish, please contcat me or email me with all your details (my number/email below) and I will look into this for you.

May I take this opportunity to thank you once again for taking the time to tell us your experience.

Soma Moulik