"Everyone adept at putting people at ease"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Podiatry

I have been attending clinic for quite a number of years and have always found all the staff to be very professional and capable for which I am very grateful, I owe them a lot.

Things were no different on my last visit. One thing I have noticed over the years is how everyone seems very adept at putting people at ease, very important, and we also have Paul a HUDDERSFIELD TOWN supporter. Bonus.

How good is that? Can’t fault any of the staff.

Response from Gemma Fowler, Integrated Governance Clinical Manager, Locala Community Partnerships

Dear Darker948

Thank you for taking the time to post comments about the Podiatry Service. Paul Rhys-Vivian, Team Leader and Huddersfield Town fan, would like to issue the following response.

“Due to the nature of their health needs, some of our patients need appointments for a number of years. It is therefore important to develop a patient/clinician relationship that makes the patient feel comfortable and puts them at ease. I am pleased that you found this. Your thanks have been passed onto the staff, particularly your praise for Huddersfield Town!

Thanks