"Thank you!"

About: Royal Oldham Hospital

My experience of he Royal Oldham hospital surpassed all my expectations. The three departments I used were ultrasound/scanning, GAU and Ward F1. I'll start with the bad. Waiting times were, for the most part, ridiculously excessive at GAU and at the scanning department, though I'm sure this is probably due to a lack of staff more than anything else. The staff at GAU and F1 were amazing. Amazing. Couldn't give everyone enough credit. I've never been to a hospital for anything big before and I was going through a miscarriage and the care and kindness I received from all the nurses doctors and other staff was something I won't forget. I would recommend this hospital to anyone and everyone and would like to say a big thank you to all the staff at GAU and at F1.

Response from Royal Oldham Hospital

Thank you for leaving your comments regarding your visit to the Ultrasound/Scanning, Gynae Assessment Unit and ward F1 at the Royal Oldham Hospital.

We are always pleased to receive positive feedback from patients, we ware also happy you found the staff kind and caring.

Waiting times will always vary from time to time but please remember, delays in departments can not be helped.

We will forward your comments to the department managers who will share them with the team.