"Chest problems"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

As a regular at the Chest clinic I have always found the consultant and his nursing staff excellent. Whilst the clinic does not always run to time it is usually because the patients need lots of tests. My recent visits have been to try and treat a persistant chest problem and the consultant has been very supportive. There is a need to have more lung function testing slots available as I have twice missed out on tests which would have been useful because the technician is fully booked up despite the consultant planning the tests before my appointment.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have passed your thoughts onto the team at Lincoln County particularly in relation to your missed tests - I will post and update once I hear back. Thank you again.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and I am glad that the staff took such good care of you. I note your comment about the number of lung function slots being available especially as you say your follow up appointments need the results – I have passed these concerns onto the team at Lincoln County. Thank you again.