"My mother's care"

My mother ( 94) was admitted to this hospital following several weeks in other hospitals after a stroke. When she came in, she had bedsores, a severe urinary infection and was extremely ill. During the weeks she spent in this hospital the excellent care she received transformed her.

My family and I have nothing but praise for all the staff, from doctors and nurses to ladies taking round the tea trolley. All were friendly, courteous and helpful, with medical staff available to give advice at all times. The care delivered in Hinckley and Bosworth Community Hospital has been exemplary and we are all very grateful.

Response from Hinckley & Bosworth Community Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about the care your mother received. We’re delighted to hear she is doing so well and very happy to receive your feedback, which has been shared with the staff who have been helping to care for her.

We are always happy to receive your comments directly. You can do this through our customer services team who are on hand from Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, on 0116 295 0830 or 295 0831, via email at customerservices@leicspart.nhs.uk or by post to Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust, Customer Services Team, Lakeside House, 4 Smith Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 1SX.