"Breast Unit"

About: Barnsley Hospital

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in December 2007, my mastectomy was carried out within 2 weeks, chemo started in January finished in the August and I am now just over the 5 year mark, my hospital visits finish this year in July 2013 and I can say from my heart that the treatment and care I have received in the Breast care clinic has been brilliant. They are the nicest people (nurses + doctors)) you could wish to meet, in fact I have no complaints whatsoever about my treatment and care and anyone who is unlucky enough to be diagnosed with breast cancer, can I assure you they are there for you and your care will be second to none.

Response from Emma Bodley, Communications Manager, Communications and Marketing, Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback about your treatment and care at the hospital.

Your comments will be shared with the breast unit and I'm sure they will be delighted to hear you have had such a positive experience throughout your visits.

Response from Barnsley Hospital

Thank you for your kind words about the treatment you have received. We will ensure your comments are passed on to the Breast Clinic.

Best wishes