"The time allocated wasn’t enough"
About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Shoulders, Knees & Feet (muscles & bones) Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company Shoulders, Knees & Feet (muscles & bones) Plymouth PL6 5QZ
Posted by Kayak684 (as ),
The reason I have put 4s is because:
- The time allocated wasn’t enough
- She was very kind and confident in explaining what she thought the problem was by drawing a diagram but a 3D model would have helped me understand better.
- I had most confidence in this appt over another two professionals I had seen beforehand.
- It would have been good to ask if I had any questions
- The biggest part is needing more time
- Health professionals must see problems as making life harder for the patient. I. e. just because it is not life threatening or making me unable to move doesn’t mean it should require less urgency in achieving a satisfactory goal. This wasn’t true today however, but something other health professionals have been like.
Overall my doctor was great today. Thanks.