"I found the experience quick, informative, and..."

About: William Harvey Hospital

Prompt service, despite a full waiting room. Nurses were kind and informative and the doctor who came to assess me was one of the most genuine, good-humoured, unjudgemental human beings I had ever encountered! We had a very interesting discussion about various elements of my situation, turns out I was in and out in no time and couldn't have been more grateful. Would recommend to anyone!

Probably cleanliness, but who cares? Just don't lick the floors.

Viva Las NHS!

Thank you very much for taking time to provide us with feedback. Staff always appreciate positive feedback and I will ensure that they are made aware.

Glad you were happy with your experience and we were able to provide your treatment in a kind and timely manner. Hope you are fully recovered.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for your kind and positive feedback. This will be sent to the manager in charge of the unit and they will feed your comments back to the staff. Your comments with regard to cleanliness will also be noted and reported back to the unit manager.